Friday, February 18, 2011

What's This Site About?

     Hey dolls, if you don't know me, my name is Hannah! I have another site you are more than welcomed to check out! I do posts every other day on there, so if I dont post on here all the time, check out my main site for the daily posts. The site adress is-  http://www.hannahs-vanity.blogspot.com/  So check that out. . .

ANNDDD.... This site will be about fashion, beauty, and all things girlie! My main one is basically a personal site, like what happens everyday. Dont get me wrong, that site has some fashion, just not as much as here! Lol. So yeah! Thanks dolls! So go ahead and browse around this website, and excpect more posts soon!
                                                                  XOXO!

                                                                                  God Bless,
                                                                                  -Hannah-

No comments:

Post a Comment